"Sora" means 'sky' in Japanese, and is a unisex name. This symbolises the genderless nature of Clouded!
In Japan, cherry blossoms or 'sakura' symbolise renewal and rebirth. They are the country's national flower and blooming season only lasts about two weeks. They represent how fragile life is and how we should enjoy every moment and make the most of what we can do while we're here. Optimism of new dreams and how the future is full of possibilities.
- model wears LARGE
- light blue hoodie
- white graphic design on front and back
- 80% organic ringspun OCS combed cotton/ 20% recycled polyester
- brushed inside for cosiness
- wash at 30 - wash before wear to avoid fluff
- two side pockets
- hood and drawstring
- available in sizes XS-3XL
For tips on caring for your clothes + washing instructions, check out our 'CLOTHING CARE' section on the Shipping Info page.